Thursday, July 17, 2008

I POD


I POD

I pod is a basically a music player which now has many options other than music playing. I pod was introduced by Apple on october 23rd 2001. I pod has many versions now. As of now I pod has six versions. They are i pod nano, i pod classic, i pod mini,i pod shuffle,i pod touch,i pod photo.

I pod can play several audio formats like mp3,wav,aac etc... I pod photo can also show photos of formats like Bmp,Jpg,Jpeg,gif,png etc.... The video file format supported by i pod are mp4,quick time video formats.

I pod has some good equalising techniques like rock,acoustic bass booster etc.... I pod also comes with a stereo type head phone to enhance sound quality.... I pod has a weak bass response present in it..

The battery life of the i pod varies to version to version of the i pod. generally its around14 hours of music play back and less hours for video and photos.

The capacity of the i pod varies from version to version.The capacity starts from 512 mb and goes uptill 160 Gb. Apple has sold around 140 million of i pods. Ipod has many generations in it like two G,three G,etc... The name i pod is patented by apple company and hence no other company can use the name. so anyother company which manufactures a system with same features of an i pod cannot call it as a i pod.

The i pod can be recharged either by fire wire or by usb connectivity..The i pod can be charged via computer. The i pod can also be charged via a normal plug point.

No comments: